Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I need Prayers & I miss you

Have you ever missed your spouse so much and yet you know where your place is to be? I miss you honey, and yet I know that my place is here with my sister. My brother-in-law, Steph is having his cancer surgery for his prostate and I am here in New Jersey helping my sister out. I pray that God will continue to walk with them while he is undergoing surgery tomorrow. I pray that God will be with me while I wait with my nephews for the outcome of their dad's surgery. Oh God this is where I need you the most to make me strong and be a help and not a needy person. I need to stay strong for all of them. When Steph showed me where all the legal paper work was and the letters that he wrote to each and every one of them, I just wanted to run away and cry. I can't believe this is happening to us...why us??? Please help us through this. I need my husband and family to surround us with whatever the results will be...please I ask anyone reading this to say a prayer for us. The more the better....please I ask of you and God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerri
My prayers are with you and all of your family. I pray for peace, safety and comfort.
It seems like you are really being attacked on all sides right now. I do hope all went well today. I look forward to news.
Hang in there Gerri. I know how blessed your family is to have you there and I know how hard it is to hold fast for everyone. Take comfort in the fact that you always answer God's call when He says, "Who will go?"
Knowing this, be assured He will provide the strength you need. Let it be His strength, so you can "run and not grow weary."
God bless dear sister.
Joan
BTW Beautiful card. Just like you to think of me when you have so many other things on your plate. Thank yo so much. And yes,I am feeling much better.