Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not Well But Still Busy

Have you ever had one of those days, weeks that you never felt well. I just can't seem to shake this nasty head cold that I got before Thanksgiving and then on top of it all I got the flu on Monday...the worst day as it was Breanne's party. I had to have Jack pick me up from work early as I couldn't take the pounding head ache and the running to the bathroom all the time (I will save you from the details). Well here it is Wednesday and I feel a bit better...okay maybe not. I still have the headache and my stomach still hurts but at least my bathroom trips have slowed down. This is a great way to lose weight. So I'm home from work and trying to slowly clean out all my fall things as I have a Christmas dinner here on the 27th and the house has to look that way. Jack left with the ladies (Chris & Brandi) to head down to Post Falls, ID for a conference. He will be gone for four days and then I will be gone so we hope to hook back up on Sunday...that will be weird as neither of us like to be apart for any length of time. I always think that it would be okay, and then by the first day I really miss him..must be love!
I am also requesting prayers for my brother-in-law Steph who lives in the U.S. He has had some bad back problems and each time the doctors tell him that it is a pinched nerve, well it turns out that through an MRI he has 2 compressed vertebrae in his mid back. They don't think surgery is an option because if surgery doesn't go well he could end up paralyzed. Very scary especially at a time in the US that people are being laid off from their jobs. He is a manager and has had to do lots of that through out the past couple of months. My sister is very scared and doesn't know what she can do for her husband. I ask for prayers that the doctors may find a way of relieving him from his pain and getting him back to his job so that he can care for his family. I ask that they are able to stay in the US and have their sons continue their school year. Thank you.

No comments: