Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well it's almost 6:00 am on Christmas Day and I'm writing a new blog - we don't have kids in the house to wake us up, but my internal clock says "get up and get things done" before you leave. So I finished folding clothes, I need to vaccum but I don't want to wake Jack so I guess I will write this then make some coffee.
We had a great time last night with Ryan, Breanne & Marc, Nicole & Cecil, Ashley (friend/Ryan's date) plus Jaelyn, Rob & three beautiful granddaughters. We opened stockings, had dinner then opened gifts. Then when the real fun was supposed to start (opening the $10 fun gift exchange) it flopped. No one was over agressive in stealing - I guess that means we had too good of gifts to not want to steal...note to self must change that next year).
All in All the evening went very well. So with that I will close in saying, Merry Christmas to Everyone from the Ashby house. May God be ever present in your hearts over this holiday season. Stay Safe!

No comments: