Monday, January 14, 2008

January is moving right along

Where has time gone? It seems like just last week when we were in Saskatoon and now it's the middle of January. I managed to go back to work for three days the first week and 2 days the second week and then my head cold(the same one that I suffered with in December) managed to come back with even worse symptoms - I lost my voice! I know that everyone is thinking, that Jack must of been happy, but believe me he wasn't. Just ask him! I was off work for three days last week and ended up taking a really strong antibiotic to kill off this viral infection. By Sunday I was back to my old self and feeling 100% better. I did accomplish a lot with working on my scrapbooking so that it is good. Plus we bought a fitness machine for me and I have really enjoyed working out on it. Jack is looking at getting a gym membership for him.
The kids are all fine - just don't see them much and so with mom & dad hopefully coming up at the end of January they should all be re-adjusting there schedules to come for dinner one of the nights. Jack needs to get his grandpa duties set up with one of Jaelyn's girls as we promised a special outing with one of the girls at a time. Time is the problem between theirs and ours but this is a priority. Life is interesting and we need to make time for these priorities and schedule them. Till next time!

No comments: