Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thank you

Thank you to everyone that was praying for my dad - I can report that his surgery was a success and he came home on his 7th day in the hospital. The hospital has home care come in on a daily basis to change out his dressings. The nurse today did say that they thought he was getting an infection in his staples so he will call the doctor and get a prescription.
Today and yesterday were the Christmas set up days. I made lots of baking, finished my cards and then set up the tree & village. I don't want to get behind before we go away in early December.
Last night we babysat Wyatt and Breanne and Lyla came for a visit. It was a couple of weeks since the kids were together at Lyla's party. It is fun to watch these two little ones learn to play and share (some but not much happening there). But Wyatt had dinner with us and even went to bed without a fuss so things are changing. I can hardly wait for the grandkids to see the tree lit up. I decided to go with an easy decoratihg and non-breakable items this year. Looks good and should be more durable.
Well not many more sleeps until we are on our cruise and let me tell you i really need this after this year of turmoil and dissappointment. I hope to come back refreshed and more positive about the future.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I like this update very much!!