Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Congratulations Breanne!

Congratulations to my oldest daughter, Breanne. At 2 weeks short of turning 25 she got her drivers license. What makes this so amazing is that she just found out that she is having a high risk pregnancy, her baby girl is being stubborn and refusing to get in the position to be born, plus her placenta is in the middle of her stomach. As well there are a few more hiccups in this pregnancy. But that hasn't stopped her from achieving her goal of being able to drive with her daughter, later in the new year to baby exercise class, get groceries or just go out for coffee. I'm so proud of her to not be so nervous on her second try and to just believe in her ability to pass. And she did! Even though she is seeing a surgeon tomorrow, not knowing when he will schedule her c-section; knowing that her baby will be small (5-6 lbs) but she is very active....this is not only courage on her part but a test to say that she can do anything she wants. I love you Breanne and I know that God will continue to watch over you during these next couple of weeks before you meet the newest member of your family - your daughter, who I'm sure will be just like you - high spirited, kind hearted and loved by all.

Okay update on this blog...Breanne has been booked for delivery on Tuesday, Nov. 10 @ 1:00 pm...ironically Breanne was born on Sat. Nov. 10 @ 1:09 pm...this would be so cool to have her daughter near the same time on the same day. My daughter & granddaughter both on the same day...how cool would that be!

1 comment:

erinlo said...

That is SOOO awesome, Gerri! I am so excited for all of you. It would be really weird if the baby was born at the same exact time- it could totally happen!!

Had a great visit with Jack today. I hear you and I have some things in common. We must get together very soon! I'll call you after all this craziness has died down- although I suspect the fun of having a new grandbaby will be keeping you busy for quite a while!!