Monday, February 23, 2009

Update and more Updates

Wow, have you ever had one of those weeks where everything happened all at once! Jack is finally home recovering from his surgery and moving around very slowly. He won't be up running any marathon too soon. But he is at least home.
Then last night both my girls were over to talk about weddings and we now have the official version that Breanne & Marc will tie the knot next March 2010 and Nicole & Cecil will get married this coming October 2009. Both have lots to work out with all the details but now there are no more secrets to not tell one of them. I will have a very busy couple of months ahead but my secret job (other than being a nurse to my husband)is to be a wedding planner and I have had lots of practice with other brides on their special day. What an exciting time for everyone involved! Jack and I are looking forward to helping with making their wishes come true on each of their own special day. Wish us luck and oh, I hope to win the lottery as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerri,
I am praying all goes well over for both of you over the next few weeks as big Jack recovers.
Tell his we miss him.
As for you, I am sure you are a wonderful nurse and a great wedding planner aka very very busy lady. But I know it will be such a lobour of love.
God bless you and your family.
Love Joan