Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Baby

Boy did I have a good week....my youngest daughter Nicole turned 21, Ryan is now 25 and Breanne is 23 and doing extremely well at her job and gets to go to Minneapolis for a trade show this coming weekend. Plus AMA insurance settled our claim for our trip cancellation and as they told Jack - "the cheque is in the mail"...so we will watch for it. Then on the weekend, Jack and I decided to go and kick some tires around at the car lots. I have never owned a "new" car and so I thought that it was time. Well behold (if this works you can see a picture) but I purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber, in a sunburst orange. The guys at work were blown away by my choice of vehicles but I think that Jack and I are pretty sporty people. We feel young at heart and you know the saying, if you feel a certain age, then you will be that age. Regardless, I am feeling the love from this car. It even has a mini cooler in the glove box for keeping your water or pop cold to drink. It gets 35 miles to the gallon (whatever the conversion is, not sure) but highway is 42 so Jack and I have decided to do a road trip sometime next week to wherever the car goes. Looking forward to the trip but most of all to driving. Here's hoping that my skills in copying a picture will work.

PS: Happy Belated Easter to all that read our blog.

No comments: