Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Update on Jack's health

Well it looks like we can now get our medical degree's! When Jack took me to have some routine scans and a mammogram this morning, he suffered another major attack. So we went directly to our family doctor. After leaving a sample with the doctor and heading out for an X-ray we should know by tomorrow or sometime this week. The earliest I could get Jack in for an ultrasound is tomorrow morning, so he has to come downtown with me for that. The good thing is that Jack at least received a prescription for some Tylenol 3's to help with the pain. I can't imagine the pain associated with kidney stones. I have had my share of medical issues but this does not sound like one that I would want. the doctor called while I was writing this to say that one stone has been located in the right kidney and he is sure more will be found when he has the ultrasound. Please keep Jack in your prayers that this can be resolved quickly and with as little pain associated with it.
Love to all - hope your health is good!

No comments: