Saturday, September 25, 2010

Selling Stuff

I am ever so grateful that we will finally have at least 2 different buyers that want to come today and buy our hot tub. Our dear hot tub that has sat all year with only a few granddaughters that "swam" in it. We have been trying off and on since June to sell this four year old, hot/warm water bucket in our yard. Since my kids moved out we just haven't used it like we thought we would have. We laugh about us buying this tub on a whim....I'm sure not many folks have that same buying mentality....where you see it; need it; have to buy it; and then after some time, that needing feeling goes away. Now I just need to figure out what item I can purchase for that empty space on the deck????? I'm sure it will be something that I will need and will make great use of!
Isn't that funny how life has us believing that we need to fill up areas that are vacated; or we need to replace things that have gone away or we've made changes in our life. God is instrumental in all changes in everyday life and sometimes we need to strip ourselves of all the outside, materialistic things and just start anew!

No comments: