Monday, June 28, 2010

Prayers for Work

Over the past couple of months I have been searching for prayers for Jack. It is amazing how many you can find on the internet and I'm greatful for that. Here are a few that I will share with you, feel free to pass on or pray for others that have lost their jobs.

In Time of Need
Heavenly Father, in my present need, help me to believe that You are aware of my anxiety and will do what is best for me. Give me the strength to trust You and put the present and future in Your Hands. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Dear God, I place my humble needs before you:
My need to meet my responsibilities in the world.
My need to use my God-given talents and abilities.
My need to fulfill my place here on earth.
I pray for Your guidance now to show me the way
To the perfect opportunity to do what I love,
To do what I can do well, and what will fulfill
My needs mentally, spiritually, and financially.
Help me to walk in faith as You show me the way!
Thank You, Lord. Amen!

My favorite:

Lord, you are a loving Father and generous to your children.
You bless and inspire the world with your good work.
Help me in my search for profitable work
So that I may care for my own as well as you have cared for me.
Thank you Lord, for your loving guidance today. Amen!

1 comment:

Carrie Brown said...

We will continue to pray for Jacks job and that it will not take much longer! I know God has a plan in this. Hope you all are doing well.