Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prayerful Times

How many times a day do we pray to God for things? Things that aren't even important or relevent? I have my dear Uncle Dana fighting for his life with a massive brain tumor and I guess that's what I should of been using my prayer time for and not little things such as, I hope I've bought enough food for the VBS wind up, and I hope and pray that the baby shower will have lots of folks staying to Welcome a new member on Sunday or the baby shower that I'm cooking for on Monday - I hope that the food will be enough and that the ladies will like it? What - are you kidding me - that isn't what prayers I should be concerned with? Who helps us determine what prayers we should be asking for from God? Or how many prayers should each person be entitled to? When will we know that we have exceeded our prayer quota or is there such a thing? So many questions that need answers, but the main question is will my Uncle live to see the rest of this week or next week or even next month. And if he comes through radiation or surgery, will he be the same Uncle that he has always been. I know that ONLY GOD can answer that. I pray hard and feverishly that God will continue to watch over him and his family and all the doctors that are working on his case. I pray that he will be saved for many more years to come. I pray that prayer is all that is needed and that I haven't used up all my quota as I have many more prayers that I need answers for. I trust in God and I trust that believing in God is what makes us continue to pray...very much like a circle with no end just a continuous circle of going around, and around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. cool, acutely fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.niedoscigniony.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,3020/]opony[/url]