Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Move Over for 2011 To Arrive

As we close out 2010 we reflect on all the happenings (good & bad) for the past 12 months. We hopefully learn from our mistakes, embrace the beauty of our babies in our life and move forward to become a better person.
There are many things that make us all grow as individuals, as husbands & wives; as grandparents; parents; co-workers but most of all as God's children.
I wish for a church family that we can settle into and learn from others. I wish for my kids to seek out God in their hearts and help their children find him as well.
I wish for full time employment for Jack to make him feel more complete.

I pray that better health come to my family and to Jack and that this be the last year of kidney stones for him.

May God be part of all your lives and may he always be within your heart.

Welcome 2011 and may you bring love, joy, happiness and peace to all. Happy New Year my friends!

No comments: